"Domain and Technical Knowledge
• Conceptualization, presentation of business case along with timely delivery of projects.
• Strong in conceiving ideas and converting into functional and non-functional BRD.
• Knowledge of Retail banking system architecture.
• Should be able to lead all digital journeys and initiatives and tech builds- Create new journeys and enhance existing journeys.
• Knowledge of Digi-locker application architecture would be an added advantage.
• Strong in data analytics, cost benefit analysis and project impact assessment.
• Effective coordination with different internal and external stakeholders.
• Actively participating and driving discussions with Senior Management Team.
• Must Have –Candidate should be able to manage multiple SDLC projects -create BRD/UD’s ,conduct UAT & communicate with IT for closure of Project
• MISs and Dashboards for senior management, Vendors and other stakeholders.
• Ability to give solutions on dashboard/MIS visualization to share with senior leadership