"Job Description Domain Knowledge
• The candidate should be well verse with SAS Visual Analytics coding & presenting
• The candidate should be well aware of MIS analysis & publishing
• BRD/UD /UAT Expertise for Development Projects
• The candidate should have prior experience in Quality and Control role and should be well aware of tracking mechanism of Turnaround time, accuracy and other metrics mechanisms
• Hands on experience in SAS/BASE, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/SQL, SAS/ODS and SAS/MACRO, SAS VAYA, SAS EG
• Experience on various procedures like PROC SORT, PROC IMPORT, PROC EXPORT, PROC FORMAT, PROC FREQ, PROC MEANS, PROC TRANSPOSE, PROC REPORT and PROC SQL.
• Proficiency in SAS BI Development tools like SAS Data integration studio, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Information map Studio, SAS Web Report Studio, SAS Information delivery portal, Stored Procedure.
• Extensive knowledge in data management like Merging, concatenating, interleaving.
• Knowledge in SAS administrative works like creating libraries, registering tables, scheduling manager.
• Conversion of SAS Datasets to various file types including PDF, RTF, HTML format using SAS/ODS.
• MISs and Dashboards for senior management, vendors and other stakeholders.
• Ability to give solutions on dashboard/MIS visualization to share with senior leadership
• Ensuring to deliver the BAU as per the timelines with accurate results and minimal support from his/her supervisor
• Administer capacity utilization of the team and create culture of cross –training
• Train and coach new joinee to onboard and lead refresher training for any updates and changes in the BAU
• Responsible to identify process improvement area within his/her team and lead the implementation
• Take initiatives & drive best practices to improve quality & TAT for the unit.
• Excellent communication skills to communicate with cross functional teams
• Ability to liaison, collaborate and negotiate with operations team for data collection and conflict resolution
• Ability to handle team turbulences to maintain stability with high performance
• Aggressive & focused towards independent execution