This requirement is for an Implementation project. Candidate should have expereince and skills to deliver on an implementation project-Travel to client locations on projects will be needed, expenses will be borne by IBM. Fly back once a month to base location will be provided as per IBM policy-have to lead IBM as well as client team members in completion of tasks towards achievement of goals
• All positions are based in India and business consulting positions will require 100% traveling on project sites within India
• 10 + years of experience with relevant (implementation) experience in SAP SD & LE
• Experience of at least 4 – 5 end-to-end full cycle implementations (from blue printing, realization, go live to production support) of S/4HANA Greenfield / Migration projects in complex landscape as Team Lead
• Should have experience of delivering the business blue-print workshops and solutions to complex business requirements.
• Should have excellent configuration and training skills in the areas of SAP SD with India Localization.
• Should have excellent understanding of Business Processes relating to Order to Cash (OTC);
• Specialist SAP SD Resource with sound knowledge of SAP SD features, Pricing, and with special reference to Credit Management areas, business controls, checks and balances, integrations with FICO, integrations with non-SAP systems).
• India Domestic project implementation experience. Strong functional background on Sales. SAP SD experience on configuration, development specs, cutover, master data management, interfaces with other applications. SAP S4HANA Skill essential.
• Experience of atleast 1-2 End to End SAP S/4 HANA implementations.
• Project Management, Solutioning / Pre-sales experience is preferred
• Candidate shall possess multiple Industry experience across sectors
• Cross module (MM, PP, FI, etc.) integration knowledge and expertise in India Localization covering GST, TCS, E-Invoicing, etc.
• MBA / B.Tech
• Candidate should have excellent communication skills, as these are client facing roles
• Additional experience desirable in Customer Service (CS)