Education Qualification: B.Tech / BE / MCA, Degree in Computer Science or workforce equivalent technical certifications preferred
3+ years of experience working CI/CD pipeline and application deployments
Expectations and Responsibilities:
• Strong expertise in Dev Ops tools:
o CI Servers (Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis CI)
o Infrastructure Automation (Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Terraform/SaltStack)
o SCM (TFS, GIT, Subversion)
o Build tools (Ant, Maven, Make, Gradle)
o Artifact repositories (JFrog ArtiFactory, Nexus)
o Scripting (Python/ Ruby/ Groovy/ Shell/ PowerShell)
o ChatOps (Slack/ HipChat)
o Container Management (Kubernetes/ Docker)
o Database Configuration Automation (Redgate/Datical/LiquiBase)
• Some development experience with Java, .Net/C#
• Working knowledge of operating systems (Unix/Linux, Windows)
• Basic knowledge of network infrastructure for e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, Firewall, router, load balancer etc.
• Understanding of application code and build scripts
• Must be highly collaborative and be able to work in a team environment, with technical and business stakeholders.
• Excellent communication, problem solving and customer service skills with the ability to translate technical detail into non-technical information.
• Must be able to multi-task and work well with changing priorities in a fast paced, 24x7 environment