• Proficient in the following
- Superior computer skills are a given, with expert knowledge in Access, Excel, reporting software, and other financial & statistical software packages
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, enthusiasm, and initiative on a day-to-day basis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment a must
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, and forge strong interpersonal relationships within the department, with other departments, and with external audiences
- Attention to detail is critical to the success of this position, with demonstrated competency in customer orientation and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent planning, communication, documentation, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Applied knowledge of the SDLC and software development methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to build Use Cases and requirements management tools
- Proven experience in analysis of business process, documentation presentation, and testing
- Knowledge of business analysis tools and basic knowledge of SQL will be a plus.
- Good experience with Agile process and planning, JIRA, Confluence etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with
- Object, process, or data modeling and object-oriented application development
- in systems implementation or integration projects is a plus
• Strong understanding/experience in Absence Management and/or Life and Health Insurance marketplace a preferred; Extensive related experience will be considered
Education and Experience:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business management or similar field.
• 5+ years of requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them
• 3+ years of leading platform implementations in enterprise solutions and/or insurance functional area experience
• 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or Programmer-Analyst