• Experience in Cloud Virtual Network, Cloud Load Balancing, Cloud CDN, Cloud Interconnect, Cloud DNS, Network Service Tiers
• Experience in Cloud Storage, Compute Engine, Cloud Functions
• Experience in Cloud Tools and Management Services
• Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
• Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins).
• Experience in one or more of the following: Python, Go, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting.
• Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies).
• Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management.
• Experience maintaining internet facing production applications in virtualized environments and Cloud Platform.
• Ability to debug issue and automate routine tasks.
• Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills, a sense of ownership and drive.
• 3 – 5 years’ experience
• Role in the current company: SysOps / DevOps
• Experience in Cloud Architecture and Management
• Experience working in deployment and orchestration technologies
• Experience in Linux OS
• Cloud Certification preferred
SysOps / DevOps, Cloud Architecture & Management, deployment and orchestration technologies,Linux OS