Lead Business Analyst - Payment Products & Solutions
• Lead Technical Business Analyst(Approx.9-10 years)
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS or similar is required.
• Minimum of 8 years of business analysts experience in the software application development. Strongly prefer this experience is with systems that process payments using ACH or debit/credit card networks.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in defining requirements for high volume transaction systems.
• Minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience working on Agile teams writing user stories, using test suites, and maintaining backlogs.
• Demonstrable experience with Agile management tools such as VersionOne, Rally, or equivalent.
• Experience working with Automated Acceptance Test frameworks (FitNesse, SpecFlow, etc.) preferred
• Good written, oral communication and presentation skills are a must.
• Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices and their application to product and solution lifecycle
• Work experience in financial services, either within a financial institution and/or a finance software provider, in payment or reconciliation would be a plus
• Strong ability to abstract and analytical skills as well as knowledge of how to design well-structured specifications
• Skills to understand, abstract and specify payment processes and requirements
• Excellent analytical skills
• Familiarity with the relevant Indian and international payment standards and protocols such as RTGS, NEFT, NACH, SWIFT, ISO 8583, ISO20022, etc is a plus