The Regional Manager – Services Sales is responsible for selling Accel Frontline Service offerings (Data Center, Network and Security, Messaging and Collaboration, End-User Services, Information Management, IT Service Management/ IT Infrastructure services) to Government /PSU customers. Responsibilities include offering IT solutions to customer requirements and selling IT infra solution offerings to customers or through Technology/Business Partners. Must understand competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies to apply sales and solution expertise, often in conjunction with Partners. Role would be assigned to specific opportunities where they possess the sales and technical expertise required to conduct all phases of the sales cycle.
• Candidate should have an experience in Solution selling i.e IT Infrastructure management services
• Candidate should have developed new accounts and managed existing accounts
• Capability to translate the customer business issues in to IT Infrastructure requirements
• Engage with the customer, identify triggers, Identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customer.
• Build and develop the business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer.
• A good conceptual knowledge on IT Infrastructure (Server / Storage / Network / Middleware etc. & IT Service Management)
• Exposure to delivering consulting projects.
• Together with solution engineering team, interface and negotiate with the customer and their consultants.
• High degree of commitment and goal orientations is a must.
• Should have a great attitude towards work and must be willing to adjust with the demands of a high pressure job.
• Potential to build, maintain and lead Services Sales in the respective geography.