• Good PR Skill, follow up, negotiation and consultative discussions with clients to finalize the closure, competitive Analysis of the market and requirement gathering
• A good communication skill in English is must
• Increasing business opportunities from customers.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Should have exhaustive experience in Selling OEM product.
• She/he shall be responsible to negotiate with the client for the best deals and present
• Pleasant Personality
• Should work aggressively to achieve / exceed target
• Having relationship with OEM (Enterprise IT Products OEM) shall be added advantage
• A self-starter, takes ownership & run business independently this position requires a deep thinker who can come up with new out of box ideas as the market space is competitive and requires innovative approach to win customers.
Sales / Business Skills
• IT products Sales (IT Infrastructure Solutions sales which includes Data centre Solution/ Server/Storage/Networking components) to different industry segments.
• Account Management experience in the specified job location.
• Proven ability to interact with C-Level executives.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Meet the defined SLA for all the challenges, concerns, escalations, queries from the account.
• Thorough understanding of the services of AFL to assist clients in their day to day operations.
• Identify gaps in work flow and provide necessary suggestions.
• Maintain adequate documentation of activities to the Reporting Manager and account.
• Be an evangelizer and brand ambassador of AFL Services.
Strive to achieve the company's vision and values at all possible times.