1. Part of bid support and sales support team
2. Focus to small to mid size deals majorly
3. Interface with different stakeholders and understand their needs.
4. Elicit requirements from the proposals/bids and author relevant sections where standard content is needed, org-wide information or client credentials.
5. Formalize a bid submission process alongwith the bid manager.
6. Risk assessment and mitigation steps
7. Process improvement and asset industrialization and standardization
1. Responsible for end to end document management where expected and provide standard and relevant client deliverable content for small to mid sized deals
2. Work on sales support requests like credentials requests, capability presentations, standard content as requested by the BU sales teams
3. Collaborate and manage required asset needs with different stakeholders and tool sets
4. Responsible for content accuracy, confidentiality, quality for deals or requests supported
5. Contribution to the asset repository creation
6. Effective Stakeholder Communication
7. Contribute to BU knowledge initiatives and drives
8. Adopt and adhere to the repository standards and confidentiality
9. Meet all tools, metric measures and Reporting needs
10. Competitive intelligence gathering/ collection for proposals in scope from within/ outside Capgemini
Life Science, Proposal Management, RFPs/ RFQs /RFIs, Presales, Bid Management