• As a Practice Head, you will be responsible for sustaining and developing a world class, sustainable cloud and mobility business.
• You will motivate and sustain delivery teams who will build and manage cloud and mobility solutions.
• Accountable to lead the team development & delivery, Service Delivery Management, whole product/service operational P&L, define and enforce strategies for retention and enhancement of existing market share.
• Managing to identify business opportunities, positioning Cloud and Mobility solutions, consulting to customers and setup best practices to deliver world-class services.
• Responsible for participating as a Solution Architect for Cloud and Mobility solutions, architecting & proposing the right fit solutions.
• Involved in promotion of Cloud Computing (IaaS/SaaS/PaaS) involving business development & Pre-sales support and develop proposals and solutions for Mobile solutions.
• Spearheading all functions of Project Life Cycle Management including initiation, requirement finalization, execution planning (estimation/costing/scheduling), monitoring, feedback and delivery.
• Engage with larger Business Application Services organization and influence Microsoft Cloud, Digital and DevOps strategy.
• Engaging with Analysts and Advisors to drive market differentiation / leadership while crafting business value propositions that can drive competition attack / market success.
• Provide the strategic direction while managing & building lasting customer relationships.
• Performing day-to-day team administration routines like scheduling, tasking, control, monitoring and feedback
• You will remain aware of new product developments in the area of network technology & hosting and provide input to the business on customer requirements.
• You are capable of delivering and exceeding customer expectations, by clearly understanding of the challenges and opportunities our customers face, developing relevant technical solutions and driving operational efficiency and service excellence.
• You will work at both the strategic and tactical levels generating bold and innovative ideas and executing the programs.
• You will engage with OEM partners and nurture strategic relationships.
• You will lead and foster a positive, high-energy, high-performance culture among your teams.
• You will develop and control business plan and budgets.
• You will develop processes and systems to deliver operational excellence.