As a Practice Head you will be responsible for the company's Information Security Practice. You will work closely with the sales, delivery, operations and 3rd parties to address the business, operational and technical requirements of our customers. Collaborate with peers across practices in defining and creating cutting-edge, innovative and pragmatic solutions.
• Responsibilities include but not limited to assist in all phases of the pre-sales, practice development and delivery processes.
• Scale-up IT Security business in terms of business growth and operational excellence.
• Uphold the P&L responsibility for the security business practice.
• Define and implement security practice portfolio of service offerings and solutions, GTM and managing ops and delivery.
• Lead the development of Security Solutions
• Establish and strategize large transformational security projects for in-house practices and client needs.
• Develop best practices for Information Security Practice and manage relationship with clients, vendor eco-systems and all the internal stakeholders
• Team management Strong collaborative approach and ability to work with all the stakeholders while adhering to tight deadlines in a highly dynamic environment
• Represent the company in various Technical and customer forums on technology thought leadership.
• Support / Drive Opportunities around Governance, Risk & Compliance Management, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Identity / Access Management with good understanding of Enterprise wide Security Architecture.
• Focus on the complete set of Security Solutions / Services to help win new-name accounts and managing and developing existing set of enterprise customers.
• Develop implementation strategies and plans ensuring that day-to-day activities result in initiatives based on Focused strengths and where professional services can be sold.
• Support the process of Bid Management, proposal readiness and technical presentation.