1) Executive assistant will provide administrative support to Director.
2) Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
3) Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
4) Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
5) Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
6) Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
7) Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
8) Drives the business administratively with vendors, outsourced partners and consultants and government agencies.
Food Chains, Cold storage, Logistics, Fresh F&V segment