. 3+ years’ experience as a Finance Consultant in Dynamics AX 2012
2. Experience with successful implementations (at least 2 years of experience on projects) - Knowledge of Account payable, Account receivable, Fixed Asset, General Ledger, Budget, Travel and Expense, Project management and accounting, Cash and Bank management and Inventory.
3. Ability to map and configure clients business requirements into Dynamics AX
4. Functional requirement gathering and documentation
5. Quality Assurance and Testing.
6. Project scoping, analysis, and estimation
7. Post-live training and support
8. Knowledge of MS Sure Step implementation methodology
9. Experience of managing, resolving, monitoring performance issues within Dynamics AX 2012 environment.
10. Certifications in Financials modules, additional certifications are a plus.
11. Excellent business communication skill and leadership.
12. Proven capability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
13. Ability to work in a team environment and add to his teams knowledgebase and AX experience.