Role: Dot Net Developer
Experience: 3-5 years of IT experience with Asp.net Exp
Developing the web based software using computer programming languages such as Microsoft Visual Studio, ASP.Net C# and MSSQL/Other Databases.
* Developing code for GUI based applications and tools that connect to Databases at the backend and perform various functionalities.
* Design, Architect web interfaces and GUI based tools for new functionalities and enhancements.
* Performing extensive software testing and stringent quality checks as per the QC guidelines to ensure an error free as well as optimum final product to the end-user.
* Making changes to existing web and other GUI based applications/tools according to the feedback received from the end users. In some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application's compatibility with the latest operating systems.
* Testing the tools/applications and web interfaces on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
Key Skills required:
* Expertize in tools,features and functions of Microsoft Visual Studio.
* In depth knowledge about the Microsoft Visual Studio, ASP.NET framework, C# language,CSS.
* Good knowledge about HTML and XML markup languages as these are essential for any web development task.
* Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills while solving a problem and optimizing the overall application.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills while dealing with tough scenarios during coding, development and testing phases.
Education and Experience:
* A bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering is preferred.
* Specialization certificate course in ASP.NET technologies will be added advantage
* 2 to 3 years of experience in Microsoft technologies such as Visual Studio, ASP.Net, C#, Databases.
* Knowledge and experience in web technologies and their implementation is mandatory.
Please mention “Looking for Immediate Joiners” & “15 days Notice period”
Asp.net,SQL, Web services,Visual Studio