The Security Administrator shall be performing following tasks -
• Implementation of Security Policies in the Data Centre on the network devices, security devices, servers and client systems
• Security administration of the security solutions, such as, Network firewall, IPS, Application firewall, Antivirus, Patch management, vulnerability assessment, server OS hardening, application scanning tools, switch security
• Ensure proper implementation and maintenance of security architecture
• Administration of the Data Centre Security Operations Centre
• Analysis of security logs pertaining to the Data Centre to find out attack pattern
• Investigate network security incidents and resolve the same
• Provide periodic reports on cyber security activities to NIC core security team
• Conduct internal security compliance review of the Data Centre
• Keep abreast with latest security vulnerabilities and implement mitigation solution
• Provide support for Data Centre security operations
• Knowledge of operating systems, network devices and security devices
• Knowledge of installation & configuration of L-2 & L3 switches, VLAN configuration etc.
• Knowledge of Networking protocols
• Knowledge of troubleshooting and management of network technologies
• Knowledge of configuration, operations, troubleshooting and resolution of network security appliances such as firewall, IPS, DDoS, SIEM, Anti- Virus, Patch Management, Application firewall etc..