Role: Android Developer
Experience: 2-4 years of IT experience
- Ability to code complex interfaces and interactions using Android Native mobile SDK.
- Ability to understand requirements and translate them to design and code. Ability to unit test self written code across all paths.
- Ability to track time and allocation for self.
- Ability to generate and consume design documentation for the application.
- Ability to fix defects allocated and bring them to successful closure.
- Strong debugging capabilities.
- Inquisitive to keep oneself upto date on latest trends.
- Used open source components like itext, androidplot. Open to exploring and including opensource components after approval into solution.
- A good team player, with good communication skills.
- Understand, appreciate, contribute to complete mobile application development lifecycle.
- At least 1.5 year of experience in android native mobile app development
- Knowledgeable in fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
-NBFC/Banking/Financial Vertical experience preferred
- Strong OOPs skills. Participated in building apps that have been successfully released.
- Has experience consuming Rest API in the application.