We are looking for Java developer / IT Operations professionals
Experience-: 4-6 yrs
Joining location- Mumbai
Role : Software Developer
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline preferably computer science
• At least 5 years of experience modeling processes using IBM BPM Process Designer, implementing UCAs, Ajax, Generic System Services.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in developing complex coaches, coach views.
• Mandatory Functional Skills Defines expected behaviors of service in terms of performance, service levels, and so on. Implements KPIs, SLAs, and dashboards within the BPM product
• Must have Experience with Process Modules, SCA modules and various bindings, Mediation modules, libraries, message handing, error handling, Human Tasks, BO, SDO, Business Rules
• Demonstrable experience working with Process Designer, BPDs and Coach Framework as a Front End technology.
• Object Oriented Design and development experience with Java/J2EE
• XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP and Web services, REST and Junit
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communications skills and able to work independently and with a team.
• Ability to build and lead a team