Profile : Dot.Net Developer
Role : Dot.Net
Experience : 2 – 5 Years
Location : Kanjurmarg
JD: Industry : Information Technology
• Involve in requirement analysis, coding, design and development.
• System integration and Integration testing.
• Conduct code reviews
• Interact with customers and users as required to perform the tasks
to gather requirement(s) & analysis of the same
• Prepare design documents, Technical Documents and Software Development specifications
• Develop unit test case and test checklists to ensure the products are being tested thoroughly to produce quality products
• Maintain quality process and Security standards
• Should have strong programming skills in .Net Framework 4.0 or 3.5. Having exposure to web based application is must.
• Experience in object oriented design
• Should have strong analytical skills
• Good in written as well as verbal communication with interpersonal skills.
• Create efficient, scalable, reusable middle tier logic using ASP.NET, VB.NET, XML, C#, Web Service, WCF.
• Design Pattern MVC or MVP
• Create and design databases, views, stored procedures and user-defined functions of varying complexity with a “best practices” approach to keys, indices and relationships in SQL Server 2005/2008. having SSRS, SSIS and DTS packages will be preferable.
• Knowledge of IIS 6.5 and above.
• Review code for potential performance and Security issues, reusability. Other duties may be assigned.
Notice Period not more than 30 days
Asp.Net, Web Services,MVC, SQL