• Expert on industry leading Automation Testing tools like HP Quality Center, HP Quick Test Professional, Selenium, etc.
• Minimum of 6 to 10 years in the Information Technology field, focusing on Quality Assurance testing and Automation Testing.
• Expert knowledge in one or more scripting languages and/or programming languages.
• Experience with Web services testing and databases testing are a plus.
• Responds appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Develop and maintain Automation scripts for various projects across the enterprise.
Notice period : Immediate or max 30 days.